Why are some technologies superior?
Let’s face it, we all have favourites when it comes to most things in life. For example, some people are Instagram lovers while others prefer TikTok. It’s nothing bad, just human nature. And the same can be said for the tools we use in our professional capacity as well.
In the world of marketing, CRM is incredibly important, but managing it can become a pain in the, well, you know what…
The data it stores is important and critical to business success, but some systems make it a nightmare to navigate your way through it all. As a result, many people would rather avoid using it together. And in reality, this is really not a good move for the business.
For us, the biggest reason why we avoid certain technologies is that they’re overly complicated and difficult to use. The technologies that we gravitate towards are the ones that are easy to use and require minimal effort to use.
It makes sense, if you like it you’ll use it and if you don’t you’ll probably end up avoiding it for as long as possible. In the same breath, the easier it is to use, the easier it is to get your team to take it on and use it to the benefit of your business.
What happens when technologies are not adopted?
- You don’t get a return on your investment
- Business goals and milestones are not met
- Employees are not as productive as they could be
- The experience is not digital and can be cumbersome
What to look for in business-related software and apps
- It needs to easily integrate its way into existing systems
- Needs to be easy to use
- Users need to be able to help themselves without extensive training or a middle man to assist
- It needs to alleviate the burden of the workload
- It needs to easily integrate with other apps
- Able to pick up on patterns and adapt for a personalised approach
What to avoid in business apps
- Systems that require extensive training
- Not flexible, adaptable or easy to integrate into existing systems and processes
- Complex interface and problematic design
Sign up to monday.com South Africa – Activation or Trial Link and track time with monday.com South Africa.
Interested in uncovering CRM with monday.com then hit the link below and start your monday.com journey, partnering with Syscor all the way.
Book a call for monday.com Pro Services in South Africa and Africa
Once you have an active account Syscor can assist with a full consulting and professional services stack, including:
- Process design
- Workflow design
- Workspace builds
- Board builds
- App integration
Syscor is a sales, installation, and support partner to monday.com, having completed many successful projects on monday.com. Thus making us very experienced. Syscor has clients that range from Tanzanian Banks to small manufacturing businesses in South Africa, for instance. Our reach is completely continental.
Syscor’s Consulting team are all qualified to deliver a full installation and support offering, meaning we offer turn-key services. We will gladly share any referrals, in order to give you peace of mind. So you can embark on your monday.com journey, with confidence.
For more information check out our social pages